Monday, December 1, 2008
My friend Connie is turning 50 today ( 12/2 ) and gave me this Fabulous Blog award to celebrate! She now enters my club of '50 and Fabulous'. Make sure you stop by her blog and wish her a Happy 50th Birthday. And by the way Connie is doing a giveaway for her birthday so be sure to check it out today.
So here are the rules: Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link back to them as well. Post FIVE of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
My 5 addictions ~ Do I have to tell?
1. Chocolate ~ only the best ~ no chocolate ice cream or pies or syrup ~ No ~ not for me ~ only real beautiful melt in your mouth chocolate.
2. Scrapbooking ~ well at least shopping for scrapbook supplies.
3. Organizing ~ I am constantly organizing my home office, my work office, cabinets, drawers, closets, etc ~ I know I'm dorky.
4. My granddaughter ~ I just can't get enough of her.
5. Ask my hubs ~ he'll probably say TV, computer, blogging, facebook, hotmail, email, anything to be able to chat.
Now I have the pleasure of passing this fabulous blog award on to some fabulous bloggy friends.
1. Alene at PositivelyAlene who always makes me laugh or think which I believe is a great combination. She is one of the most positive women I have had the pleasure of meeting.
2. Cindy at ArmyBratsandMe who has been battling breast cancer and has so willingly shared her journey with us. She is amazing as she facing the challenges and trusts God to walk her through this season.
3. Angie at ByFaith who shares her life and shares the scriptures in such a positive way as she journeys through them cover to cover.
4. Laura at TheWellblog whom I met during a book study we just completed. I always wanted to check out her take on the study first because she has such eye opening insight. She is also a wonderful poet.
5. Lee at PrayerGifts whom I have personally met and love her dearly. She has a heart to pray and is always so encouraging.
Please check out all of these blogs. These ladies are FABULOUS!!!
Thanks for joining the fun today.
Considering It All Joy,