They say it's my Birthday so I'm gonna have a GREAT time! I have been celebrating all week. No tears here! Just joyous thanksgiving! I've been wondering how to share the celebration with my new blog friends and decided to share 50 people, places and things that are blessings in my life. And then...
Last year I started a new tradition. For my birthday, I give gifts to others. So, at the end of this post I'll explain what I am giving away to one or two of you!
Here is my 50 on my 50th!!
1. God ~ Father, Son and Holy Spirit ~ without whom there would be no reason to celebrate.
2. Mark ~ my husband who has faithfully stood by me through the darkest days and brightest moments of the past 28 years.
3. Andrew ~ The oldest of our two adopted boys ~ he brings life and movement to my heart.
4. Matthew ~ Our littlest miracle ~ he puts a smile on my face.
5. Kori ~ What can I say ~ she is my only grand child and I love her.
6. My mom ~ without whom I would not have life.
7. All of my family near and far ~ I just love you all to pieces.
8. The Grand Canyon ~ beautiful ~ peaceful.
9. My job and employer.
10. Our new little church.
11. Trees ~ I wish we had more in Arizona.
12. My home is almost paid off and in this economy, that's important.
13. Two cars fully paid off.
15. A voice to share God's love.
16. My digital camera ~ a clean lens would be a good idea!
17. The Golden Spoon ~ frozen yogurt.
19. Military Personnel.
20. My piano and music.
22. Tootsie Rolls.
23. My Bible(s) ~ they all have so much of life in them.
25. Silk Jammies.
26. My own pillow.
27. My scale ~ because today it reads 35 pounds lighter than last year ~ 25 to go.
28. Robbie ~ my hairdresser of 10 years.
29. Christian Radio.
30. Cindy, Adrianna and Emaly ~ Another story for another post.
31. Nothing Bundt Cakes!
32. Autumn and the colors God creates.
33. Pumpkins spice bread.
34. Apothecary Shop and FedEx ~ I never had to drive downtown to gets Mark's meds.
35. Beautiful journals.
36. My Utmost to His Highest.
37. Ice Cream ~ Dreyers Vanilla Bean.
38. Being alive at this time in history.
39. Running water.
40. Garbage day ~ get it out of here.
42. Bees ~ pollination.
43. Hummingbirds ~ aren't they just the cutest little things?
44. Beaches ~ both the movie and the real thing.
45. Sunrises and sunsets in Arizona.
46. My computer ~ Duh!
47. A clean and uncluttered home ~ what peace it brings.
48. My I-pod.
49. Long walks on a beautiful fall morning.
50. Of course, my new bloggy friends.
As I sit here and type I realize my list could continue forever ~ It is so wonderful to be grateful for all things.
And now........ the giveaway!
I have a brand new, still in box, leather bound book by Charles Capps: God's Creative Power! I actually have a couple and have read mine several times. It is a beautiful book of scriptures.
How do you win? Leave an 'encouraging word' and tell me something that you are grateful for. I will randomly choose one name before my post on Tuesday morning and announce the winner with my 'Behind Those Eyes' post. If there are enough people I will also give away a brand new Brighton Book Mark.
Thank you for sharing in my Birthday Celebration! You are a treasure in my life and I am so thankful to get to know you ~ I hope some of us can meet in person some day. If you are ever in Arizona ~ let me know and I will make every effort to welcome you here!
Be Blessed My Friends.
Considering It ALL JOY!!