Thursday, February 10, 2011

And So We Wait...

Hoping, Praying and Believing we would have definitive answers today did not make it so.

Yes, there is confirmation of moderately severe emphysema and
Yes, there are definitely nodules within both lungs that 'light up' as cancer would,
still and yet the doctor mom saw today was unable to give her a definite yes or no!

Next Tuesday, February 15th, we will go reports in hand to see a pulmonologist!
Needle biopsy is the next possible option for a conclusive diagnosis
yet it does not come without its own set of possible complications!
There is also lung resection!
Either way, if we want absolute answers one will need to be chosen!

And so we wait...
Another week without answers
Another week to pray and believe
Another week of Life

Considering Another Day of Life with Great Joy,



  1. I am still praying!! I can imagine how frustrating it is to have to wait for the results. Chocolate always makes me feel a little better ;)

  2. Waiting is so hard. No doubt about it. But...God waits with us so we are not alone. I just stopped and prayed for you...for comfort and patience as you wait. Praying the results are good.


  3. I'll continue to pray. You are an inspiration to me, Cindy.


Hi Friend, I read and cherish every single comment you leave! You bring Joy to my heart! Blessings, Cindy