I decided to share my Friday Night Five with you this week ~ In Pictures!
Though I wish I had some fabulous camera and was proficient at editing, I must admit that all of these pictures are straight out of my little Sony Cybershot that I bought nearly 6 years ago, the day before our little Kori was born! It still works so I suppose no new camera is in my future unless God chooses to bless me real BIG!!!
So, for this week here are my 5 Thankfuls:
1) I am so thankful that we were able to attend the WestWorld Horse Show last Saturday. It was a long and rather hot day, yet we always enjoy spending time with our SilverLining friends. This was a much more intense show than most we have been to and there were many rated riders, yet Matthew still came home with 2 ribbons and a HUGE smile!!!
2) I am thankful that our kids came over to spend Sunday afternoon with us after church and the weather was so delightful that (some) of us were able to brave the cooler waters of the pool. 78 degrees is just a bit chilly for my fluffy body but the kids LOVED it! We had a great afternoon, dinner and fun family time.
3) Monday we were bless to be able to see new pictures of our precious little angel (Katie) who will be joining us in September. I had to hold back tears as I watched HER move around in her mommy's tiny tummy. She is precious and I just cannot wait to hold her.
4) Everyday is fun around our home, especially at night when little Sammy wants to play. When I get home from work, I can hardly sit down before Sam thinks it's time for a bone. He jumps on the couch and onto my back, he directs me to the bone cabinet and then takes a ride back to the living room where he will want to chase the bone when I throw it, bring it back, jump on my back again to chase it again. This usually lasts about 10 minutes until he is tired and just wants to eat the bone. Good thing it only lasts that long because these 51 year old knees have trouble crawling around too long. He sure brings joy to our evenings though.
5) Some of you already heard about this but I am quite thankful that this is gone:
AND...this has arrived:
We are lovin' our new refrigerator!!!
Well, there is a glimpse of my week! Hope yours was wonderful and your weekend is blessed!
Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment so I know what YOU are thankful for!!
Considering A Week In Pictures Delightful,