Tonight I am going to start something new on my blog:
Friday Night Five!
Each Friday Night I will list 5 things I am grateful for.
1. Freedom in my life to worship God anytime, anyplace and anyway I am inspired to do so.
2. A husband who is still loving life 6 years post transplant.
3. Bloggy friend relationship!
4. My sweet niece who brought me a baggie of Amish Friendship Bread starter today:)
5. Having a fabulous job during this very poor economic season.
That is just the beginning of what I know is going to be a very grateful year.
Enjoy God's richest blessings this week!
Considering Thankfulness with JOY,
I'm grateful for those thing too! What a fun idea!ReplyDelete
Hope you are doing well!
Gratitude is strength in trying times and I was blessed by your list as I think of my own!ReplyDelete