Tonight I am thankful for so many things but I suppose I will stick to five.
1. It's been a long work week and I get to eat homemade fried chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner thanks to my hubby:) I just LOVE having a hubby who loves to cook and clean up after dinner:)
2. One of my nieces started a new business of hand crocheted hats and accessories for babies and children. I am so thankful for her and the life she has chosen for her children. Check her out at these places.
http://carissascircleoffive.blogspot.com/ her family blog.
http://graciesgarden1.blogspot.com/ her business blog.*OR Become a fan on Facebook:
Gracies Garden: The latest in Handmade Hats and Accessories
3. Thankful that the weather is beautiful in Phoenix and we are having a garage sale in the morning:) Who wants a piano?
4. Thankful that my mom is healthy and still working at almost 74 years old. Gives me hope for my future.
5. Especially thankful that my oldest son and his wife have a healthy pregnancy and our family is growing:)
What are you thankful for tonight?