Oh how I LOVE Friday nights!
I usually get off work a little early and have time to actually enjoy an evening at home. Mark and I are not much for going out so we just have a quiet dinner and maybe watch a little TV or spend some time on the computer or crafting of some sort.
But also on Friday night I have the pleasure of sharing just a few things I am thankful for and this week I just can't seem to make up my mind because I have so many things to share.
So, I'll just start with these five favorites:
1) If you read yesterday's blog post you will know that I am most definitely thankful for my precious little granddaughter and the ability to spend the whole day with her. I realize that many people do not live near their grandchildren and I am thankful that our kids live so close to us.
2) I am so thankful for this precious little one due mid-September:
Can you see those tiny little feetsies? Just amazing at 12 weeks 5 days.
3) Tonight I am so thankful for the beautiful weather in AZ ~ Doors wide open and birds chirping outside ~ BBQ going ~ Spring starts in just a few hours ~ such a hope filled time of year!!
4) Everybody in our household is healthy today. For that I am TRULY grateful!
5) I am sitting here looking at a picture of our World Vision sponsored child from Uganda knowing that soon he will receive a package from us that will bring a smile to his sweet little face. Wish I could see and hold him some day:)
What are you thankful for today? I'd love to hear from you. It is so encouraging hearing all the wonderful things God is doing everyday.
Tonight my husband and I were listening to the news and I got up and said: "This is why I never watch the news ~ it is all negative and so depressing".
Tonight let's encourage each other with GOD news!!!
Considering Thankfulness with Great JOY,